Obtained Master of International Relations from the world renowned University of Melbourne (Ranked number 1 in Australia and 33 globally by the Times Higher Education) and received 2nd highest honors in competitive environment. Was awarded 100 credits for advanced standing in Political Science upon acceptance into the university and won the 2011 Hamish Malcolm Memorial Bursary Scholarship for academic excellence.
– Did specialized research in Security Studies and Middle East affairs with a heavy focus on Political
Islam, Ancient/Contemporary Islamic Societies, and Middle East Wars
– Highly proficient in conducting research and analysis on a broad range of political and social topics
concerning U.S domestic and foreign policy
– Developed briefing papers on topics addressing global crises and provided recommendations on
contemporary international affairs
Other research projects include:
– Threat analysis of insurgent groups and counterterrorism strategy
– A study on Islam and secular nationalism in the age of globalization
– Assessment of how International Law shapes the politics of conflict resolution
– A study on Middle East revolutions and the changing political order
Open to freelance opportunities.